Monday, July 30, 2012

The Other End of Moving

While the husband and the in-laws are back in Cincinnati working on the new house, I'm left here in Lexington packing up the old one.  It's an interesting kind of packing too since most of the stuff will be staying here until we finish working on the new house.  So I'm trying to sort out what we need to live for the next couple of months from the rest of it and get everything boxed up and ready to go.

My living room.  The Catsle and fishtank stand are gone now,
but the mountain of boxes keeps growing.

The Office and former home of the litter box.  Now overrun with more boxes!

The extra bedroom, which has served as a storage area for most of my things since last summer.
I'm close to having it all ready to go, but it seems that every time I turn around I'm finding more and more stuff to pack.  And I'm certainly looking forward to getting it all unpacked when we finally get to move into our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment